[TYPO3-mvc] Using configuration in schedular tasks

Alexander Dick typo3 at dick.at
Mon Jan 30 23:03:38 CET 2012

Hi,

I had the same problem in an Extbase Backend Module and I figured out
how to get the settings manually - maybe this also works for you:

$configurationManager =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Configuration_BackendConfigurationManager');
             $this->settings = $configurationManager->getConfiguration(
                 $this->request->getControllerExtensionName(), //
ExtensionKey
                 $this->request->getPluginName() //PluginName
             );

cheers
Alex