[TYPO3-mvc] fluid doesn't return properties of related objects

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Jan 30 18:21:52 CET 2012

Hi Michael,

Classic mistake. In your "as" argument, don't use {name} UNLESS you have a template variable, type string, containing the name of the template variable you want to use afterwards.

In your example the correct way would be:

<f:for each="{project.realties}" as="realty">

Everybody has made that mistake ;)

--
Cheers,
Claus