[TYPO3-mvc] CObject-ViewHelper to output several images

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Fri Jan 27 17:02:55 CET 2012

Hi Bastian,

> Did you try to render this directly e.g. with page.10 < lib.image?
>
> I doubt, that this is going to work.

this won't work within the page-object, as there you don't have the
field "galleryImages" available, only levelfield etc. via getData.

But the TS is correct I think, it's often used to render images:

http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-german/2007-June/033850.html

> <f:image alt="{record.somefield}" title="{record.someotherfield}" />

> ...because {record} contains all fields from the tt_content record.
Alternatively you can always assign this information to your own Fluid
template by reading $GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj->data (if I remember the var
names correctly).

> Of course this also works with <fed:image> :)

Hm, yes but then I would have to explode the titles and alt-texts as
they're all in one field aswell. So then I would again need my own
ViewHelper ...

Hm, maybe I'll try it via tt_content.image.20 ...

Thx,
Michael