[TYPO3-mvc] CObject-ViewHelper to output several images

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Fri Jan 27 16:19:31 CET 2012

Hi Michael,

> FED looks cool – didn't know it until now. But it seems to also lack
> support for custom title- and alt-attributes rendered from other
> DB-fields (like it's done by tt_content e.g).

With a FED content element you can do this:

<f:image alt="{record.somefield}" title="{record.someotherfield}" />

...because {record} contains all fields from the tt_content record. Alternatively you can always assign this information to your own Fluid template by reading $GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj->data (if I remember the var names correctly).

Of course this also works with <fed:image> :)

Have a nice weekend!

--
Cheers,
Claus