[TYPO3-mvc] Could not get value from SYS_LASTCHANGED

Mam Violeng violeng.mam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:48:17 CET 2012

Hi Dimanche,

Here the solution I think it should work.
// add this code to ext_table.php
t3lib_extMgm::addTCAcolumns('pages', array (

         'SYS_LASTCHANGED' => array (
             'exclude' => 0,
             'label' => 'xxx',
             'config'  => array (
                 'type'    => 'datetime'
             )
         )
     )
);

Then in table mapping configuration
config {
     tx_extbase {
         persistence {
             updateReferenceIndex = 1
             classes {
                 Tx_XX_Domain_Model_Page {
                     mapping {
                         tableName = pages
                         columns {
                             SYS_LASTCHANGED.mapOnProperty = sysLastchanged

Hope it can help.

Cheers,
Violeng