[TYPO3-mvc] Tell me if i`m wrong or i`ll never ever use extbase more !!

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:23:11 CET 2012

Hello List,
  I hope I`m wrong but I found rly strange thing

I got 2 columns: left and right

In my left column I have extbase view of my plugin that is displaying
for example categories

In the right I display diffrent views of the same plugin. Every time i
hit a link i get error that this controller (diffrent that in left side)
is not allowed. When I add this controller to flexform for view on the
left side it works BUT then I don`t see categories on the left anymore
but the same thing that is on the right. WHY I ASK ?!
why why why ?

I don`t want that. I want to have on my left side just Category->list
and ALWAYS have there categories. What`s wrong with that ?

I don`t want even think what will happen when I add diffrent plugin of
other developer on the same site. It looks like everything will blow up
and I`ll lose my job.

Pls tell me that I`m doing something wrong cause I was a big fan of
extbase but now I hate it and I don`t want to hate it :(

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk