[TYPO3-mvc] f:cObject and non-cacheable action

André Steiling steiling at elemente.ms
Fri Jan 20 11:45:15 CET 2012

Hello list,

I've got a strange behaviour with the Fluid <f:cObject> ViewHelper in
combination of a non-cacheable action. The cObject doesn't get render
when the controller action is set to non-cacheable, otherhand it is
rendered.

I couldn't find any information about this, not at the list here and not
at the web. So, I'm just to dump to seek for it or I found a bug /
feature ... anyone here, who could switch on the lights for me?

Greetings,
André