[TYPO3-mvc] create saves empty objects

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Wed Jan 18 13:48:19 CET 2012

Hello again.
After some thinking, I tried an other way to fill my properties-objects of
"accreditation". From new-action I receive "newAccreditation"-object. Now I
try to write values to newAccreditation->user (which is an extend of
Tx_Extbase_FrontendUser):
$newAccreditation->user->setPassword();
But this also doesn't work, cause "user" is a protected property.
I really do not understand how to write into property-objects. Creatiing
seems to work, but all of them are empty.
Do you have some help for me?
Best regards
Johannes