[TYPO3-mvc] extending news

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Mon Jan 9 17:38:27 CET 2012

On 2011-11-28 17:36:05 +0000, Roland said:

>>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Implementation_of_mixinsextendable_domain_models

Hi everyone,

i tried to extend the news Tx_News_Domain_Model_News model by adding
this to TS:

config.tx_extbase {
	objects {
		Tx_News_Domain_Model_News {
			className = Tx_Agency_Domain_Model_External_TxNews_News

In my class i extend Tx_News_Domain_Model_News:

class Tx_Agency_Domain_Model_External_TxNews_News extends
Tx_News_Domain_Model_News ...

I added two new poperties, but the setters and getters are never
called. The only method called is the __construct() method in the
class. I also tried the new property mapper but except a problem with
tx_news which i currently fixed by editing
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Backend this doesnt' help.

Is there any further config needed? I, of course, added the
configuration to the TCA.

Thanks for help in advance!

Regards,
Kevin