[TYPO3-mvc] help me understand the naming of my backend-module

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Fri Feb 24 10:41:43 CET 2012

Hello again

No one an idea about my question?
I forgot to write, that I have initialized the plugin-settings by:
$configurationManager =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Configuration_BackendConfigurationManage
r');
$this->settings =
$configurationManager->getConfiguration($this->request->getControllerExtensi
onName(),$this->request->getPluginName());
But this also don't helped. I can't access $this->settings['...'] within by
backend-controller-actions :-(
Hope, someone knows a solution.
Best regards
Johannes