[TYPO3-mvc] odd relational issue with attach

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Feb 20 17:54:07 CET 2012

Hi Toke,

> Anyone who'd care to axplain why ObjectStorage isn't loaded by default ?

If I am not mistaken, doing this right after your repository->update() will populate the ObjectStorage properties:

$this->objectManager->get('Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Manager')->persistAll();

The full answer to your question is a bit too detailed for the time I have - but it lies in the Persistence layer and how it persists objects (after Request ends, unless you manually persistAll).

--
Cheers,
Claus