[TYPO3-mvc] getting the arguments of the form?

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Feb 20 13:46:06 CET 2012

Hi Stig,

If reading directly from the action that accepts the argument:
$arguments = $this->request->getArgument('person');

If reading from a forwarded-to action, for example returned to newAction:
$arguments = $this->request->getOriginalRequest->getArgument($argumentName);

…returns the raw, un-mapped value of the original request's argument $argumentName, which is an array, containing index "streetName" if this was posted.

That is, if I remember things correctly.

Cheers,
Claus