[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid Form with 2 objects

Johannes Steu typo at motiv-sport.de
Fri Feb 17 16:26:24 CET 2012

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I got it fixed in the meanwhile.

My problem wasn't inside the Action. I forgot to post the request the agenda belongs to in the arguments:

<f:link.action action="new" controller="Agenda"  arguments="{request: request}">

This helped me out to have a reference to the request for my new Agenda

Regards,
Johannes