[TYPO3-mvc] Child object values

Matt Janus janus76uk at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:54:55 CET 2012

Just realised attachment won't work, so here are some excerpts from the model

class Tx_Modulemarks_Domain_Model_Mark extends
Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractEntity {

	/**
	 * Overall Grade
	 *
	 * @var string
	 */
	protected $overallGrade;

	/**
	 * Overall Mark
	 *
	 * @var string
	 */
	protected $overallMark;

	/**
	 * Module Details
	 *
	 * @var Tx_Modulemarks_Domain_Model_Module
	 * @lazy
	 */
	protected $moduleDetail;

	/**
	 * Returns the overallGrade
	 *
	 * @return string $overallGrade
	 */
	public function getOverallGrade() {
		return $this->overallGrade;
	}

	/**
	 * Returns the overallMark
	 *
	 * @return string $overallMark
	 */
	public function getOverallMark() {
		return $this->overallMark;
	}

	/**
	 * Returns the moduleDetail
	 *
	 * @return Tx_Modulemarks_Domain_Model_Module $moduleDetail
	 */
	public function getModuleDetail() {
		return $this->moduleDetail;

class Tx_Modulemarks_Domain_Model_Module extends
Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractValueObject {

	/**
	 * Module Code
	 *
	 * @var string