[TYPO3-mvc] [RFC] Keeping FLOW3 Compatibility

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Feb 12 01:57:07 CET 2012

On 02/11/2012 07:10 PM, Claus Due wrote:

[...]

>> An example for a feature which could easily be forward-ported to FLOW3:
>> https://review.typo3.org/#change,7148
>
> Excellent example also of my inability to write unit tests :) If somebody wants to complete that change with a few tests that would make me very happy.

[...]

Hi,

submitted a FLOW3-version of it with at least one small testcase. Let's
review it there maybe and "backport" the check then.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/33862

When working on that test I also found that using list() on something
that doesn't have a colon in the name (explode returns only one entry)
gives a warning ... sure it does. But imho we can easily add that as a
cleanup when re-adding the testcase back to Extbase.

Regards,
 Stefan