[TYPO3-mvc] Related issues: File upload, Object container, Property mapper

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat Feb 11 13:50:08 CET 2012

Hey Stefan,

> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/5718
>
> which is about implementing File upload support.
If we implement file upload support, we need to make sure that goes in
line with the new resource handling in TYPO3 4.7, and with the new
Property Mapper. IMHO a bigger task, where we first need a concept.

> That one references
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/5595
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/7574

To me it looks that these issues are indeed fixed by
https://review.typo3.org/#change,4440 -- however I had to down-vote this
because of missing unit tests. If they are fixed and somebody creates a
ticket in the FLOW3 bugtracker, we can merge it.

Greets,
Sebastian