[TYPO3-mvc] Dispatch Error after adding Boolean Property to Demand Class

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Feb 6 22:45:09 CET 2012

> Maybe there is some harcoded size limit for POST values and me Demand object is too big?

Hi Till,

I don't think so; you have at least 2MB to make good with so there's plenty room for object data. Looks like you have @dontvalidate and everything there is in order.

The issue lies in not being able to map the property (which you can confirm if you comment out just that property when posting the form). And this points to an issue in the TCA/SQL since you confirmed that the getters/setters are identical to existing ones.

The most likely causes are: missing the field in SQL or not updated DB, missing field from "showItem" CSV list of fields or missing TCA column definition for the field - or combinations of these.

Are any of those an issue?

--
Cheers,
Claus