[TYPO3-mvc] Property / relation problem

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Fri Feb 3 12:28:49 CET 2012

If you are having trouble with the TCA/Model thing I remember seeing an Extbase extension on TER which had the Countries and other static tables like Currency as Models - if it works I suppose it would be easier to use. And I would expect to see a manual of some sort, on how to use the Models in your own extension.

Sorry that I can't remember the name of the extension. Perhaps someone else on this list remembers?

--
Cheers,
Claus