[TYPO3-mvc] Property / relation problem

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Thu Feb 2 16:40:05 CET 2012

Hi Alex,

This is the same approach as when you want to map one of your custom Models to an existing table, fx fe_users:

config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes.Tx_Person_Domain_Model_Person.mapping {
	tableName = fe_users
	recordType = Tx_Person_Domain_Model_Person
}

This should work if you add this TS in a globally available template (and of course replace with your classnames/tables).

--
Cheers,
Claus