[TYPO3-mvc] blog_example: "You should never see this warning."

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:26:56 CET 2011

Hi all!

Blog_example gives this in Tx_ExtBase_Persistence_QueryResult->warning field:

"You should never see this warning. If you do, you probably used PHP array
functions like current() on the Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryResult. To
retrieve the first result, you can use the getFirst() method."

Is that a bug or could it be safely ignored? Blogs are displayed, the
warning is ignored by the code but I thought it could be a bug.

I have 4.5.0 official Extbase + blog_example from git.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org