[TYPO3-mvc] 1:M modelling - Bug in kickstarter?

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Sun Feb 20 13:47:53 CET 2011

Hi folks,

I just re-kickstarted our gallery extension, as we could not fix our
bugs in the domain model. I have an 1:M relation from Album:Item and a
1:1 relation from Item:Album

When I kickstart the extension and take a look at the database model,
the kickstarter creates an MM-table between albums and items and a field
"album" on the table item. I'm fine with the field on item, but
shouldn't there be no MM-table?

It is definitly a bidirectional 1:M relation I want to have. At least in
the database, the kickstarter creates a unidirectional M:M relation.

Is this a bug?

Greetings

Mimi