[TYPO3-mvc] NumberChoiceViewHelper

Sebastian Schreiber me at schreibersebastian.de
Sun Feb 20 09:34:48 CET 2011

Hi,
during a project i stumble upon a common problem.
How do you handle some like this:

We have categories and within the categories we have a different number
of articles.
So maybe the category has 0, 1 or more articles.
We would like to provide helpful text messages similar to:

"In this category is 1 article" or "In this category is 2 article" =>
oops that is obviouly grammatically incorrect.

I think you got the point.
So how do you handle this at the moment within fluid?

Wouldn´t it be nice to have numberchoice viewhelper?

Would like to know your opinions.

--
Sebastian Schreiber
(Medieninformatiker)