[TYPO3-mvc] postProcess hook, extbase and TS settings

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Feb 18 13:21:09 CET 2011

Hey Dawid,

> I have - imo - big problem. I`m creating an extbase extension which need
> to be supported by a postProcess hook. I`ve build one base on this
> article: http://typo3.org/development/articles/how-to-use-existing-hooks/
>
> Now...how can I use/inject my extbase ext ts settings (from setup.txt)
> into class with hook so I can use this ts settings to make some
> operations using postprocess hook ?

Which hook exactly? FE or BE?

In FE context you normally can access any TS via:
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['plugin.']['tx_yourext.']...

But be aware that the dots will not be removed like extbase does for you
in $this->settings.

PS:

Isn't this more of a general extension develpment question? Most likely
this has been answered in either the english or the dev list already.
Just for the next time.