[TYPO3-mvc] Calling Extbase Controller/Action from scheduler task (CLI)???

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Jun 30 11:47:21 CEST 2010

Am 30.06.2010 10:47, schrieb Franz Koch:

> I think this will be discussed at the developer days - maybe we can come up with a solution there.

Extract the framework initialization code into several builders:

* Reflection (needed by all clients)
* Persistence (needed for Web,CLI,AJAX)
* HTTP-Request (needed for Web,AJAX)

Create supplement code for your own eID scripts.
Create supplement code for your own CLIs scripts.

If some interest in simply hooking into a main eID script or CLI script of Extbase (like you add a
module in the BE) then there could be specialized Extbase dispatchers for AJAX and CLI as well.

Masi