[TYPO3-mvc] folder structure

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jun 29 22:10:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

> is there any recommendation where to put helper classes f.e. session
> handling? Is there an auto class loader feature?

afaik any php file inside "Classes" will be autoloaded by extbase - so
you can do whatever you like. If it's part of your domain logic, I'd
create a folder in Classes/Domain/ for it - if it's not part of the
domain logic inside Classes. If your session handling class feels like a
service you use from various places, put it in a "Service" folder, if
not I'd use a folder like "Utitlity" or something. But that's just my
personal taste.