[TYPO3-mvc] fluid f:groupedFor grouping by object?

Alex Bailey vile at planet-generals.de
Mon Jun 28 16:39:00 CEST 2010

I just tried the new version and seemed to have found an issue, is this
new version only usable on php 5.3? I removed the namespaces but still
couldn't get it work the problem was:

$groups[$currentGroupKey][$keyValue] = $singleElement;

at the end of the render method, $currentGroupKey doesnt get serialized
or hashed and my php wasn't able to set a object as a key in an array. I
fixed this issue by serializing the object before setting it as a
arraykey and unserializing it in the following foreach.