[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase mapping objects with pid 0

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 01:22:55 CEST 2010

Hello folks,

using the latest revision of Extbase (2395) I was not able to map
a country object (static_info_tables) on a property of a model object.

Imo the typoscript configuration and the model annotations should
be correct. Extbase gives me no error at all, but the country property
on the model object is just empty but should be populated by Extbase
automatically when the object is reconstituted.

Is there a known limitation fetching records from pid 0?
I don't want to set the respect storage page setting to FALSE imo.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas