[TYPO3-mvc] Left join query

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 25 14:22:29 CEST 2010

Hey Foertel,
thanks for the reply. I'm really sorry if I'm annoying you guys with my
stupid questions, but I'm a noob to all this :)

"Christine Gerpheide" <cgerpheide at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.26404.1277461303.610.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...

>>        /**
>>         *
>>         * @var Tx_BwShop_Domain_Model_Products
>>         * @lazy
>>
>>         */
>>        protected $products;
>>

>>        public function getProducts() {
>>                return $this->products;
>>        }}
>>
>> How can I make $keyword->getProduct() return all the products and not a
>> single one.
>>

> Hm. Maybe it got lost, but from above you need to at least change your
> annotations for $products:
> ---
> erm, as there is more then one product it would make sense to use an
> objectStorage ;-)
what should be my annotation? If I set it to objectStorage - is extbase
going to return an array with all objects?

If you look at my previous e-mail the vard dump of $products is showing
this:
 ["propertyName:private"]=>
  string(8) "products"
  ["fieldValue:private"]=>
  string(1) "7"

what is FieldValue here? I'm asking because the products with the keyword
searched for are exactly 7.

Also even if I manage to show all products for a keyword I'm really
concerned with the performance.
For a single keyword I can have 10 000 products - is extbase going to return
them all?

> and if you use trunk-extbase, extbase detects the relation from the
> annotation, which would say '1:1' in your case.
>
> regards, foertel
> ---
>
> Hth,
> Christine