[TYPO3-mvc] How to use the table "pages"?

Tobias Pinnekamp tobias.pinnekamp at itao.de
Wed Jun 23 15:15:26 CEST 2010

Hi Franz,

Franz Koch wrote:
>> Any idea/solution how to work with page domain objects with extbase?
>
> give $query->getQuerySettings()->setRespectStoragePage(FALSE); a try.

thx for your hint. This removes the pid-condition if I build a custom
query. The only problem left is that the generated query contains a
condition like (pages.doktype='Tx_MyExtension_Domain_Model_Page') which
I think it comes from the configured type-field in TCA.
If I add an extra condition for the field "doktype" witch
$query->matching($query->equals('doktype', 1)) then it is an additional
condition to the one generated automatically.

Is there some like setRespectTypeField(false) ???

best regards,
Tobias