[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase performance optimization

Alex Bailey vile at planet-generals.de
Wed Jun 23 12:36:08 CEST 2010

Thanks for the answers,

Yes I can provide some information:

I've uploaded a pic with my basic model relations for this situation:

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/3c3xnzsn/Screenshot20100623at12.31.33PM.png

Subproject 1 : 1 Mainproject
Subproject 1 : n Jobs
Mainproject 1 : 1 Customer
Customer 1 : 1 CustomerPerson

When I print_r my list of results i get the following result for
mainproject field:

  [mainproject:protected] => Tx_Extbase_Persistence_LazyLoadingProxy Object
                 (

[parentObject:Tx_Extbase_Persistence_LazyLoadingProxy:private] =>
Tx_SmediaTimetracker_Domain_Model_Subproject Object
  *RECURSION*

[propertyName:Tx_Extbase_Persistence_LazyLoadingProxy:private] =>
mainproject

[fieldValue:Tx_Extbase_Persistence_LazyLoadingProxy:private] => 20
                 )

I read *RECURSION* does that mean some mistake? I didn't use lazy

Greetings

Alex