[TYPO3-mvc] Forward to calling action

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:29:55 CEST 2010

Am 22.06.2010 18:08, schrieb Franz Koch:
> well, you know the UID of the product page as well as the UID of the
> product - so you should be able to redirect to that page by creating the
> URL and perform a redirect, shouldn't you?

Basically yes, but I thought of using some kind of referer to be
future-proof (if that can be said that easily) if it will be possible to
add products from many different places. (Like a product "single page"
or any other page, where the product was added to the basket.)

Furthermore I would need to send many more details with the 'add to
basket link' like the rootline of the product, because a product could
be assigned to more than one category. So I need to ensure I send the
user back to the actual page, from where he was adding the product, etc.

So, a solution using a referer would be better, imo.

Thomas