[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_Argument StoragePage

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jun 22 18:03:49 CEST 2010

Hey,

> This is the old more general discussion of the need of the storagePid
> itself.
> There exist many Tasks for that eg.
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/5631
>
> (the problem with Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_Argument is already
> mentioned here by the way)
>
> For me (personally) the handling of the pid-storage is one of the
> largest show-stopper in extbase at the moment :(

but it's needed in Typo3 for multidomain setups, or am I wrong here? You
need to limit the repository to a certain branch/tree of TYPO3 in cases
where you have a USER_INT plugin without cHashes (or a search/filter
form), otherwise hackers could insert random IDs and see content of a
different website. So there has to be some rootNode - and in TYPO3 v4
those are the pages (PIDs).