[TYPO3-mvc] Forward to calling action

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:35:12 CEST 2010

Am 22.06.2010 15:08, schrieb Simon Weber:
> Hi,
>
> maybe I thanked you too soon ;)
> I get the following Exception: 'An argument "__referrer" does not exist
> for this request.'
> $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] correctly returns the referer.
> So this seems like the problem lies with extbase.
> Or did I miss something ?
>
> Help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Simon

The __referrer argument is only available if the request was made by an
form, which was rendered by fluid. I think if you come from a GET
request (no form), there is no __referrer argument.

Actually I'm also in need of this; I want to put products into the
basket and redirect back to the product page.

I haven't found a nice solution yet.

Thomas