[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: #6130 Followup: SplObjectStorages don't support _memorizeCleanState

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jun 21 18:56:16 CEST 2010

Hi

I just committed a followup for #6130. I dared to commit because I use
this code for over 2 month now without any glitches - and it's actually
not a big change.

BT reference: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/6130
Applied in changeset r2379 (which forge seems to have problems to
display with)

Issue:
SplObjectStorages don't have a method _memorizeCleanState.

Solution:
Move the call to _memorizeCleanState to the method
mapResultToPropertyValue and call it right after populating the
ObjectStorage.
This is also a good idea in order to fix the initial issue on all places
where mapResultToPropertyValue is called (which is 3 times so far).

PS: sorry for the not so perfect log messages - I promise to behave and
do it right next times.