[TYPO3-mvc] How to use the table "pages"?

Tobias Pinnekamp tobias.pinnekamp at itao.de
Mon Jun 21 11:55:09 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I need to use the pages-table in my extension. With the frontend users
there is a model shipped with extbase. I created based on this a model
for a page and configured the mapping in TS. But how will it work with
the storagePid? This can't be handled equally to other domain objects
because pages aren't stored under the same pid, which is quite obvious.

Any idea/solution how to work with page domain objects with extbase?

Thx in advance
Tobias