[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: Tagged Extbase 1.2.0RC2. Please give feed-back.

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sun Jun 20 23:28:00 CEST 2010

>> Jochen!! :>
>
> Thomas!! ;-)

MAAAAAAATT DAMOOOOOOOOOOOON!! (must have seen the Team America movie to
understand that) ;)

> We are currently in RC phase. So, no new features will go into 1.2.0 until the final version is out (on Tuesday). Sorry.

how about some code beautifying? I just stumbled across a small glitch
that could be improved (a if-condition should use a existing method call
instead of resolving the same information inside the condition).

I also found a wrong doc-comment (@return void instead of @return
array), I replaced a while loop with a foreach (supposed to be faster)
and another minor thing. If I provide a patch for that - shall I split
those up or could I provide 1 single patch?

As for testing those changes. I have them running for about 2 months now
- so they are tested ;)