[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #8244: Changes made to a domain object sitting at a "dirty" property won't get persisted

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Jun 19 18:29:16 CEST 2010

Hey Jochen,

>> --------------------
>> if (!in_array(spl_object_hash($queuedObject),
>> $this->alreadyPersistedObjects) {
>> 	$this->persistObject($queuedObject);
>> }
>> --------------------
>
> I have implemented a first level "cache" (as Karsten already did in the latest backend refactoring) while I was working on issue #6130. Could you please test the new patch
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/3271/issue_6130_v3.diff

I'll test it on Monday as I have to get my current project done until
then and don't have much time left. But at a first glance it'll solve
the issue as it's about the same as I did in my tests.

The only thing I'm not sure about if we really should store the object
itself in this array/objectStorage, because of memory reasons. The
Array/objectStorage will always have a reference on the object, so it
can't get removed from memory, right? That's why I suggested only
storing the hash, if that doesn't cause any problems. But we can discuss
this with Karten on T3DD10.