[TYPO3-mvc] multiple instances of one plugin on the same page

Dominik Stankowski dominik at web-essentials.asia
Fri Jun 18 18:08:03 CEST 2010

Hi all

I take the momentum of this conversation to raise the question of
caching of multiple plugin instances. If the same plugin has two
different views, e.g. a list view and a shopping basket view, IMHO the
only way of making the shopping basket non-cached is by TypoScript
inclusion. Or do you have any other ideas?

Best,
Dominik