[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #8244: Changes made to a domain object sitting at a "dirty" property won't get persisted

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Jun 18 02:39:19 CEST 2010

Hey again,

> If that's not an issue, +1 on reading.

crappy thunderbird :(

long story short: also +1 on testing, but with one remark. Now it could
happen that you run into endless recursions if you have self-references
of objects (just happened to me accidentally). So maybe we should add
some recursion prevention here before committing.

Locally I added a additional objectStorage where I memorize the already
stored objects and only process objects in the queue if they're not
already in that objectStorage. The downside of those objects stay in
memory as there is still a reference on them (for now).