[TYPO3-mvc] Repository->add()

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jun 17 11:42:02 CEST 2010

Hey Daniel,

> I've used eID scripts in the past, but the problem is that I cannot use
> extbase with them, or can I?

You can, but it's not that easy. You have to do quite some work to get
extbase up and running. Easier is to use a special pageType for it though.

> what is an AJAX controller? Where can I find more information about it?
> The blog_example component doesn't have such controller???

It's a regular extbase controller dedicated for use with AJAX requests,
but you can also use your default controller and have ajax actions in it
(it's pretty much the same, though one controller handles mixed output -
it's a matter of taste).