[TYPO3-mvc] Import Script Problems

Nikolas Hagelstein lists at shr-now.de
Thu Jun 17 10:49:51 CEST 2010

Hi,
> What do you mean with first level caching? That I first should import
> all "base" objects storing their uids in a intermediate table/array and
> after that create the related objects?
Nope, i meant use an array to reduce the amount of "findByxx" performend by
your import service.

Intermediate tables make sense if you need to process your csv file
chunk-wise.

>[Dynamic csv file mapping...]
Ah nice :). Drop me  a note if you got something running.

I am curious:
Whats the reason for the structure variation of your csv file?. Are
relations extended to the right?.

Cheers,
Nikolas