[TYPO3-mvc] opposite to initializeAction

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Jun 16 18:22:45 CEST 2010

Lang, Patrik schrieb:
>> A bit Offtopic, but would you mind sharing a comparision between your
>> work with CakePHP and Extbase (so far)?
>

> [snip]
>
> If you want to know more, look at www.cakephp.org

So the main selling point is the scaffolding, right? You get fast results as the framework will
create many of the ususal code and configurations for.

I guess that can be done for FLOW3 as well (of course with a repository). And IIRC the Extbase
kickstarter should in its final form provide similar features.

Masi