[TYPO3-mvc] Domain_Model: pid is null

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jun 14 11:50:34 CEST 2010

Hey Felix,

> Am 10.06.10 17:53, schrieb Franz Koch:
>> could that be the reason why the sorting is not working in one of my
>> repositories?
>
> it does in the other repositories?
>
> i'd be rather supprised if extbase would honor "sortby", from my
> knowledge it is not ...
>
> beside that: no, you would not have to. just fields you want to map to
> properties have to be defined in the TCA, controlling fields (like
> starttime or hidden) do not.

Thanks. I gave it a try yesterday, and occasionally stumbled over a typo
in my methods name. So my code wasn't executed at all and the repository
fell back to it's magic functions (stupid me for not seeing it). Because
of the fact that I still received the intended records by the magic
function I never thought of that my code never got executed (as I only
tried to manipulate the sorting in difference to the magic function).
That's explaining quite a lot of strange (none reacting) behaviors I
could not explain ;)