[TYPO3-mvc] MM_opposite_field

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jun 14 11:43:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

> but I try to contrain the query to a field from a MM-connected table.
> Thats why in the repository responsible for
> Tx_MyExt_Domain_Model_MyObject I use:
>
> $query->equals("myConnectedObject.propertyName", $value);
>
> This works fine from one side, but not from the "opposite side".

Two questions:
1) does your opposite side also have a proper TCA configuration?
2) have you checked the value of the according field in the DB? Typo3
has issues with updating the "record count" stored in the DB field on
mm_opposite_fields relations - so this probably might be 0 although
there are relations and Extbase thinks there are no related records ->
error or whatever.

IIRC I either wrote in this or the DEV list something about the
mm_opposite_field issue and posted some fixing php code I use via a hook
in TCEForm I think.