[TYPO3-mvc] Bug with Extbase trunk / 4.4 and RealURL with absRefPrefix?

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Jun 14 09:59:05 CEST 2010

Benjamin Mack wrote:

Hi Benni,

 > could you please check the UriBuilder class, where URLs are built?

in Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_Routing_UriBuilder::buildFrontendUri() the URL is
created like:
$uri = $this->contentObject->typoLink_URL($typolinkConfiguration);

So it should work with config.absRefPrefix

We're afterwards stripping off leading slashes afterwards to avoid
douple slashes when prepending the baseURI manually but that shouldn't
do any harm here.

Ok, I just tried it and it works indeed in my case..
You know, that you'll have to set the complete baseUri since a while:
config.absRefPrefix = 1 // won't work
config.absRefPrefix = http://yourbaseuri/ // should work

Best,
Bastian