[TYPO3-mvc] fluid <f:if > with a regular expression

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 17:46:24 CEST 2010

Am 13.06.2010 09:42, schrieb Martin Kutschker:
> Fernando Arconada schrieb:
>> Should be useful to have a regexp operator in the if viewhelper?
>> I think that it is a very common operation
>
> I understand that FLUID doesn't encourage logic in the templates. But I don't know if this missing
> feature is simply missing by lack of time to implement it or a deliberate decision.
>
> IMHO the conditions are too limited. I agree that regexps would be handy but I miss also logic
> operators.
>
> Masi

There are missing also some basic viewhelpers imho. For example
at present it's not possible to link to a resized image. (So, you
can display an image with specific width and height settings, but
you can not create a link to it.)

Is it possible to discuss new/improving viewhelpers in general
somewhere? Maybe setting up a list in the wiki or sth would help?!

Thomas