[TYPO3-mvc] Proper way to send a fluid-templated email

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Fri Jun 11 09:04:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have an action that needs to send 2 mails (admin and user) and
produces Frontend output like "Thanks, you received a mail".

For the Frontend output I have a template at the default location.

Currently the mail contents are hardcoded in my controller, but I want
to extract them to a fluid template.

Is there a proper way to invoke more than one template in my action
controller or should I create new actions like
$userMailContent = $this->getUserMailContentAction()?

Any suggestions for a best practice solution?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian