[TYPO3-mvc] persist new records to fe_users

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Jun 9 12:03:35 CEST 2010

Hi.

On 2010-06-09, Jonas Götze <jonnsn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 09.06.2010 11:36, schrieb Thomas Mammitzsch:
> You have to map your tablename in Setup.txt Typoscript
> like this:
> plugin.tx_myext{
> 	persistence {
> 		classes {
> 			Tx_Myext_Domain_Model_Frontenduser{
> 				mapping {
> 					tableName = fe_users
> 				}
> 			}
> 		}
> 	}
> }

I suggest to use the tx_extbase namespace. And don't forget to specify your record type.

plugin.tx_extbase {
        persistence {
                classes {
                        Tx_Myext_Domain_Model_Person {
                                mapping {
                                    tableName = fe_users
                                    recordType = Tx_Myext_Domain_Model_Person

BTW You don't have to extend the Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository_ForntendUserRepository. Just extend the Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository directly.

Regards
Jochen