[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs StoreReadResponseViewHelper 'total'

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:20:52 CEST 2010

Hey, when using remote sorting, total parameter of the response should
count not amount of records on the current page, but obviously all
records, without considering limit and start.
In my own extension I had to extend StoreReadResponseViewHelper to add
parameter total, which I set from the controller with the data from
related count query.
May be something can be done to make things easier with remote paging?
At least to add parameter 'total' to StoreReadResponseViewHelper.

What do you think?

Dmitri.