[TYPO3-mvc] How accessing global ValueObjects?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Jun 7 13:31:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a domain model similar to the blog system where one of my entity
as a "type" attribute related to corresponding value object.

Take the blog example for instance and enhance the model with a blog
type having values A, B and C.

Those values come with the extension and are automatically imported to
DB in root (pid = 0).

TCA has no problem showing me the available types but this property will
not be loaded when I search a blog entry as the storage pid does not match.

Now, how may I efficiently use my model where those ValueObject may
sense to be "global" while preventing me from rewriting all queries
using setRespectStoragePage(FALSE)?

TCA allows this, I hope I just have missed some info in this list...

--
Xavier Perseguers